Tuesday 12 March 2024

๐Ÿ’two hearts that love very deeply story๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ’((Riya's father said this with a laugh and Riya's mother tells Sandeep that son))๐Ÿ’


There were two friends, one friend lived in Gurugram city and one of a friend in Noida who was the son of a friend from Noida and one was the daughter of a friend from Gurugram. The boy's name was Sandeep who came to his father's friend's house in Gurugram and that's why he got an auto. Got down and then Riya's parents came out and asked him if everything is fine at home, Sandeep said yes uncle, everything is fine then asked him this and said come on son you go inside why are you standing here then they go inside and ask. Son, our Gurugram is very good in studies, although Noida is also good but not at par with Gurugram, Riya's father said this with a laugh and Riya's mother tells Sandeep that son, you can stay here as long as you want, Sandeep. Said aunty ji, absolutely then Riya's mother calls out to Riya that Riya beta bring water then Sandeep drinks the water and then Riya's mother says beta show Sandeep the room and then Riya calls Sandeep asking how did you like it? You have a room, 


๐Ÿ’((Sandeep said, it is good, it is very good))๐Ÿ’


then Riya said, why wouldn't it be good, the room is also mine and she says to him that if you want to live, be free but don't break anything of mine, especially my toys. Sandeep said, no, I am in the garage outside. I will sleep. Riya said, no, it is not like that, but Riya jokes with him that there are two rats living here and they can bite. Sandeep said in fear, do rats also live here, then Riya said yes Mr. Sandeep ji, one rat and one. Rats also bite at night and then Riya said, take care of yourself, okay bye Sandeep ji. Sandeep also nervously said, okay yes bye, then Sandeep's friend called and told him that brother, you are very kind. It's windy and he doesn't even call. Meanwhile, Sandeep says, 'Oh man, it's not like that, I have just reached there,' then his friend says, 'Okay, tell me, did Sharma ji tell you not to make you sleep on the floor?' Sandeep says, 'Oh no, it's not like that.' He has given his daughter's room, his friend is shocked and says, "Okay, have you given your daughter's room?" His friend says, "Please woo Sharma ji's daughter. Anyway, you don't have any girlfriend." Sandeep says, "Friend, you are here." He is talking to someone, I hang up the phone,


๐Ÿ’(( then he disconnects the call to his friend))๐Ÿ’



then it is night and Sandeep starts hearing strange sounds and when he goes to the terrace, he sees Riya going somewhere on a scooty. Then he thought to tell his friend and then he called his friend and said That friend of Sharma ji's daughter has left the house and is going to the garden, then his friend says to Sandeep that he is drunk and sleeping and what nonsense are you talking about? Then Sandeep says that friend, I have seen her going with my own eyes. His friend says, look friend, these days Kalyug is going on, you should measure the depth of the pit before jumping, don't tell anyone right now, wait till morning, if you come till morning then it is fine, otherwise you tell Sharma ji in the morning. Give ok then Sandeep says man, you are right, I do the same, meanwhile his friend says that I always say right, now go to sleep, then the call gets disconnected and Sandeep is sitting on the chaat, Riya. Waits for him to come and then Sandeep falls asleep while waiting and it's morning and he comes down and sees Riya having breakfast, he is surprised and then Riya smiles and asks what happened in the night. Has the rats bitten her? Her face falls then Sandeep sits near her and says that the rats did not bite her but she definitely saw a black cat which runs away from the house at night. After saying this, Riya's mother comes. And she says to Sandeep that son,


๐Ÿ’((today is your interview, neither will you know the way nor Riya))๐Ÿ’

son, you leave Sandeep for the interview and then Riya makes a bad face and says, okay mother, I will leave, then she leaves. Then Sandeep comes home and then he sits in front of Riya and they start growling at each other, then Sandeep calls and he goes out to talk to her and Riya's mother Riya. Riya says that I like Sandeep very much. Riya says that I don't like that he is angry and boring. Sandeep listens to this and thinks every night that where am I coming from boring tie-ups and I too am spoiled like him. I am not the one who runs away from home at night. Then Sandeep thinks why am I thinking so much about her. Then Sandeep goes to sleep saying this. 


๐Ÿ’((Then at night Riya goes out and Sandeep chases her this time in the auto))๐Ÿ’


but then we see that Riya was dancing in a dance club which is in Gurugram Sector-49 and her whole look had changed, she was looking absolutely hot and she also had tattoos on her body. Riya saw Sandeep in the bar and then she was shocked that what will happen next, she said if she doesn't tell mom and dad then Sandeep leaves from there and then in the morning Sandeep comes in front of her mother and sits on a chair near the table. Beth goes and starts collecting water. Riya's mother says son, haven't you slept at night? Meanwhile, Sandeep says something. Riya spills the cup of tea on Sandeep's clothes and says sorry.


๐Ÿ’((And when he goes to give an interview the next day))๐Ÿ’


Riya asks him why were you following me that day, Riya, my family should not know about this and what can I give you to hide this thing, then Riya said If you ask me for a kiss for this, I can't give it, then Sandeep said no, do you feel like such a boy, am I not like that? Okay, then Riya said, you are not like me, okay and Sandeep says so much that it is good. What is not there in me, if I had this thing to tell then I would have told you about a long time ago, but I didn't tell, okay, okay, you take me tomorrow, okay, I will also see how special that place is, so Riya said. Okay, be ready tonight, Sandeep said, okay, and then Sandeep started leaving for his interview, then Riya smiled and said, Sandeep, best of luck for the interview. Then Sandeep also smiled and thanked Riya. Then at night, both of them met in the cafe. The name of the cafe was Mahijin.com,


 ๐Ÿ’((then after that they went to dance and Sandeep also liked it very much))๐Ÿ’


While dancing, they both started falling in love, they started understanding each other and then they started sitting in a restaurant and eating food, then Riya I said, before knowing this truth, what were you thinking about me that day when I was going out in the middle of the night on a scooter, then Sandeep said that I was thinking that you were going to meet your boyfriend. Riya smilingly said boyfriend and that too mine then she started laughing loudly and said to Sandeep no it is not like that I do not have any boyfriend yes I go dancing at night because I like dancing very much if this is known at home If I fall, my mother and father will keep me tied in the house. Sandeep said that I will talk to your family members, I will not let the dreams of your mind and heart be broken, I will talk to your family members. Okay, then nothing,


 ๐Ÿ’((that next day, Mahijin Dance Club Sector. - Went to 49 and Sandeep))๐Ÿ’


sandeep in order to propose Riya, gave a challenge in the club that if anyone can beat me in dance, then a reward of Rs 100,000 will be given to him by me. Then one of Riya's friends accepted the challenge and said, Will do and that boy was the top dancer there, so after that Sandeep lost the challenge to that boy and he insulted Sandeep a lot which Riya could not bear and told her friend to apologize to Sandeep right now but that boy insulted Riya. I pushed him and Riya fell down and Sandeep could not bear it at all. He held the boy's collar and said that I can tolerate insults, but I cannot tolerate touching Riya at all. Saying this, Sandeep brought Riya home and woke up in the morning. Then I started packing my clothes and said, I am going home and Riya had brought her breakfast and said, take this, have breakfast quietly. Okay, if you are leaving now,


 ๐Ÿ’((come and meet me sometime in Gurugram))๐Ÿ’


Tell me, if you are in college or missing, then keep meeting me. But still they were afraid to tell each other that we have started loving each other. Later Riya said that I will miss you a lot Sandeep and Sandeep also said that Riya I will also miss you a lot and now I will miss you a lot. Will have to return home, Riya was still very sad and wanted to call him 'I love you' but Sandeep was a simple boy, he was feeling inside to say 'I love you' but he still could not say it. Then Riya made a joke with Sandeep. Look at the rat under your feet, Sandeep started hopping here and there in fear and Riya hugged him and said I will miss you a lot Sandeep but still Sandeep did not say anything and then Riya said how much you will torment me, now tell me friend. Sandeep said what? Riya said I love you, tell me. Now Sandeep smiled and took her in his arms and said, I love you too Riya. Then they started loving each other and started living their life happily and such was the real story of Gurugram. Click here to read>>Riya gurugram sector-49.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment