Friday 8 March 2024

Neha's true love story.

πŸ’“((I have come to live in Gurugram Sector-72))πŸ’“


πŸ’My name is Neha, I want to tell you the story of my life. Earlier I used to live in Chandigarh, I am 20 years old and according to Mahijain.com, I have come to live in Gurugram Sector-72. I met a boy and we became close friends and started living together. We started living together and I didn't realize when this friendship turned into couples. That boy had started liking me very much and I had also started liking him and we both were very happy with each other and we both had decided about marriage that we both should tell this thing in our house. Both of us took the decision. The thing is that we love each other and we slowly developed a relationship and it progressed very fast and I even had physical relations with her. I trusted him so I told my story in my home.πŸ’


πŸ’“((the boy with whom I thought of building my future also played with my heart))πŸ’“


πŸ’I love a boy and want to marry him but that boy did not tell this to his family and my family also did not agree with this and they threw me out of the house and again in Gurugram Sector-72. When I came back to Gurugram thinking that you stepped forward because my family members had thrown me out, I will love you and I will live with him. So I didn't find that boy. And his phone also started saying switched off, I became completely alone, I also left the house and the boy with whom I thought of building my future also played with my heart, now I am completely alone in Gurugram. . where am I? I didn't know where to go, so I started working in a hotel to earn a living. Now I live in Gurugram and have been working in Gurugram Agency Sector-72 for 2 months. I also have the right to live happily every moment of my life.πŸ’


πŸ’“((When will such a boy come into my life))πŸ’“


πŸ’I didn't know I would be able to achieve so much in love, but if I find a loyal guy who loves me well and truly, I will be lucky. There is nothing wrong in loving. It is wrong to play with love, it is not easy to maintain it, it is very easy to break like a toy, love but never play with the feelings of others, I am also one of those people who feel love, this is the thing within me too. Makes sense, yes I don't know. When will such a boy come into my life? If anyone wants to make me their partner or want to be my friend, then I will tell you my WhatsApp number here, you can come and talk to me on ((WhatsApp))πŸ’


πŸ’“((I will love him with all my heart))πŸ’“


πŸ’The biggest thing is that I am very afraid of living alone because I was living with my family since childhood and now I have to live alone, so now it has become difficult for me to live alone. Whoever becomes my friend, I will love him with all my heart. I am also ready to bear her expenses, I don't love money, just find a loving partner who will take care of me and consider my feelings as his own and walk with me step by step and I will bear all her expenses. I am ready. I like watching movies but now with whom should I watch a movie? Loneliness is eating me from inside, but there must be someone who will meet me after reading this story of mine. I'm sure there will be someone who will hold my hand and say, don't worry, I will help you. I will love you with all my heart and will never betray you. I will eagerly wait for this moment. Thanks to everyone who read my life story and please click on the button given by me to read more>>πŸ’couples.πŸ’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment