Friday 22 March 2024

πŸ’”An incomplete story of incomplete loveπŸ’”

✌πŸ’–(Love is that feeling which not everyone has)πŸ’–✌


πŸ’Love is that feeling. In which one feels like getting lost. This is the one feeling I want to tell you. This is the story of a girl named Meenakshi who lived in Chennai. It was evening time, I was waiting for my friend. Outside the station. πŸ’We had plans to go out somewhere and I reached early. I couldn't understand what to do. I went and sat near the station, then something happened that my life was about to take a different turn. πŸ’I was looking towards the station to see if my friend had come or not, then suddenly my eyes fell on a boy. At that time I stood completely silent for some time. I had forgotten where I was and why I was there.πŸ’ My eyes were not moving away from that boy and I kept looking at him like this. His innocent face, his small eyes, that innocent smile on his innocent face, as if he was a hero... it felt as if something had started happening in my heart at the very first sight of him. Was that love? I don't know, my heart was telling me to come after some time or this time should stop. I wanted to know his name. πŸ’I wanted to know a lot about them but couldn't figure out how. When I couldn't understand anything, I just prayed to God that I want this boy in my life. he was going . I had to keep him out of my sight. Had to talk to him. I had to befriend him and tell him what was in my heart.

πŸ’–(But how ???)πŸ’–

This question was coming to my mind again and again and was making me restless. Then I thought that if I know his name before he goes away from my eyes, πŸ’he will become mine and maybe God must have sent him for me, I will understand this, then God did a miracle... from behind. A boy's voice came, I am here. Then when he looked back, πŸ’a girl was calling me from there and he went towards her. Then I understood that the girl's name was Rohan. I became happy and felt like thanking that boy because because of him I came to know his name. Just then I decided that now I have to make her mine, bring her into my life. Then I started following him and suddenly a hand came from behind. I looked back and saw that my friend had come. Now I was not able to understand what to do… what to say to her… how to refuse her?… how to go after her. πŸ’I kept thinking this, by then he had gone away from my eyes, it felt as if my heart started crying and then it felt as if everything was a dream, and when I opened my eyes, the dream broke. I left there with my friend but kept thinking about him the whole way. πŸ’As if my heart was no longer ready to think about him. The next day I got ready for college and reached college. And went and sat on the bench.. then my friend called me and said look a new boy has come to my college.πŸ’ My mind was still immersed in her thoughts. I was not able to take my eyes off his face..he was calling me again and again. Then I got angry and was about to talk to him but I stopped. It felt as if my eyes had once again gone into dreams. I saw that it was the same boy.πŸ’ There was no limit to my happiness, I was unable to control myself and I did not know what to do. What could I say, I just went and hugged my friend and started laughing.. then I realized that he was a new boy who had come to college on the very first day. πŸ’It seemed as if I started flying in the air.. Then one day I told my friend that this is how it happens.. He asked me to go and tell him what was in my heart. But I was scared. I always stopped to think about what he would say, how he would feel. I started wondering whether he might go away from me after listening to my words. I didn't want to be away from him. I realized that maybe he also liked me but he never said anything. It seems to me that in my mind I am nothing to him. πŸ’But little did he know that I had already given him my heart at first sight. Days passed and we lived and talked together like good friends… but neither I nor she ever had the courage to say anything to him… Time passed and thus our studies were completed. πŸ’But my first and last love is still for her and maybe for her too. And in this way we all got jobs in different companies, πŸ’then one day I thought that now... I will go to him tomorrow and tell him what is in my heart. I will… I woke up the next morning and I called him and said I wanted to meet him… He said yes to meet and that made me very happy. We had fixed a time and I was waiting there for him before time… then my eyes fell on him… same clothes… same bag… same small eyes and same sweet smile on his face , as if on this very day I had seen him for the first time.πŸ’ He came slowly. I was just looking at him.. then he came closer.. then sat in front of me. Then that's it.. I told him I had something to tell him. Then he also said that I also have something to say to you… I became happy. I thought that today he would also express his feelings. you visit my another website>>(mahijain.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment