Friday 8 March 2024

Sad life story of mahzain.

1.((i love dancing first step of my life))

My name is mahijain .I have come to Gurugram from Uttarakhand to learn my dance and give superior performance. I have been planning to learn dance here for a long time but I am looking for a partner who can go with me to my dance classes and who also likes me. I would like a boy to be my best friend. I can hang out with him, spend time with him and appreciate him deeply. I am very quiet because I am not able to find any partner with whom I can spend my life and I am sad all the time and I am from a destitute family and I have huge problem of cash which is difficult to make ends meet. No one shares their thoughts with me, but I like to talk. I like to have fun but what should I do? I can't enjoy alone in my life. For this.

2.((I am looking for a good friend who can support me))

I am looking for a good partner with whom I can share all my things and tell him about my life. I want to share everything with them.' Apart from this, I also like to travel, but due to budget problems, I am not able to enjoy the moments of my life. And I wish to spend my life with a great person who can understand my feelings and I can understand his feelings. So that both of us can live together and live every moment of our life happily. If a good person comes into my life, then I would like to spend my life with him, and would also ask him to go on a date and that would take our relationship forward. If you want to contact me this is my whatsapp number come and talk to me((WhatsApp Now))

3.((My family has spent its life in poverty, this is the biggest problem))

My family has given me full rights to live my life, but without the need for cash. I am unable to live my life, I have a part time job and no work, maybe someone will come into my life, who will solve my problem and free me in this way. Will free me from this stress. I have spent my life in poverty and so has my family, but I don't want to. My family lived in poverty and died in poverty before me. I can do anything to keep them excited because I want to change my and my family's life from dark white to colorful. I am very fond of travelling. I have been living in Gurgaon for five months, still leaving my family and trying to fulfill my purpose here in Gurgaon, but the problems in my life are never ending. 

4.((How far have I completed my studies in my life and for how long))

I completed my studies till 12th. After that he left his studies. I danced and showed off my moves and couldn't perform at my best because my family ran out of cash. I work part time on Thursdays to support my family, but today the inflation has increased so much that it has become difficult for me to work part time. But nothing is going to happen to me and apart from this I also like modeling but I am helpless to do modeling because I am very short of money which will not let me achieve my success. If I find a boy who can support me in my Help me reach my destination step by step, this is the story of my life. if u like my story then read everything that has happened to me in my life here.>>superior performance.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment