Friday 15 March 2024

((Today we will tell the real story of a helpless innocent girl))

๐Ÿ’–((Let us tell you an exciting story about what happened to Ritika))๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–There was a girl whose name was Ritika who lived in Gurugram Sector-55. It was a few years from now. Let us tell you an exciting story about what happened to Ritika. Ritika had a great desire to become a heroin, she had only one dream in life that she would become a heroin when she grows up, so she took the permission of her father and mother and went to Mumbai and her father had sent her to Mumbai, why to his friend's daughter. That their friend died in a car accident, so that girl was not there, so she lived alone in Mumbai, so Ritika's father talked to his friend's daughter, that girl's name was Mahijain, she said, okay uncle, you Ritika. I will get some things done for her, so the next day Ritika reached Mumbai to the maid and then when Ritika rang the doorbell, the maid came from inside and said, you have come, Ritika said, Didi has come and then after some time Ritika called her mother and said, yes, she reached there and sister is also very well. Then at 10 o'clock in the night, the mistress goes out of the house, Ritika asks her, sister, where are you going, then the mistress says that Ritika is here. It is your first day in Mumbai but remember one thing here, when the sun sets then the day has come in Mumbai, this is what happens here, everyone gets lost in the night, the day is different, okay, you have your food, okay, don't wait for me, okay and the door. Don't open it, I have another key to the room. Okay then Ritika said yes didi, it is right as you say. Then Ritika went to sleep and in the morning someone was ringing the gate so Ritika opened it but at that time she was useful. She used to work at the maid's place, then the maid comes and seeing the gate left open, she gets angry at Ritika and says that don't open the gate without asking anyone. Saying this, the maid went into the room and slept and then After some time, Ritika prepares breakfast for her and says, "Didi, have some tea." Then she starts talking and Ritika again puts her point in front of the maid that "Didi, will you help me?" I have come to Mumbai. The wife said, I know that you have come here to become a heroin, so first Ritika, show me your profile, show me all the photos, they have kept you for the interview of heroin, so poor Ritika, she is from a good family, intelligent and innocent. There were only photos in suit salwar, so the wife started laughing after seeing those photos and said that you have come to become a heroine by showing these photos, see Ritika, if you want to become a heroin, then a dam for her is a wonderful and hot sexy photo. And there is a need for a pose, you cannot be strong in front of a director by showing a simple photo, so Ritika said, Didi, I want to become a heroine, find some solution, then the mistress played a game with poor Ritika and told her, look, I am a heroine. I know the boy, he is a very good photographer, go to him tomorrow and get cute and good modeling photos taken, okay, he will definitely help you, then Ritika said, okay didi, I will do this work tomorrow too, but the maid told Ritika that her Ritika will need 20000 rupees because this is Mumbai, here money matters a lot in every work, so Ritika said, didi, this much money, ok didi, I will talk to mother and Ritika asked her mother for money, but what does Ritika know? She was worried about what was going to happen to her. As soon as she met the photographer, he said, 'Here are these clothes, wear these clothes.' So Ritika went to the changing room to change her clothes and she clicked all the photos and gave them to Ritika. Then Ritika and the wife went to give an interview for heroin in the same company. The wife had been waiting for that company for many years to select her this time but the wife was beautiful in appearance but not more than Ritika, so she was a little fat. A play was promoted on TV after a few years, hence no company was selecting it and the maid used to get a call from only one company and that too the company used to take money from the maid saying that if you have to go ahead then you will get the money. We would have to fill in, but the maid did not have any job, so the maid had installed a camera in Ritika's changing room where she had gone to get her photo taken and had made a video because the maid and the camera people were together. The mistress started blackmailing her by talking to the camera person and threatened Ritika that if she did not give Rs 300,000, she would send her video to everyone in Gurugram and Ritika was very scared and then said to the mistress. Didi, what should I do now, I will bring so much money, two housewives said that we will not leave that camera person and both Ritika and the housewives went to that camera person, then the housewives said as per the plan that we will not leave you, we will go to the police. If you go near me to complain, the wife had told the camera people that she will not go to the police station to save her honor, then the camera person said that if you go to the police, I will upload your video on social media and Ritika. She was very frightened after hearing this that if her mother and father saw this video, they would die alive and the mistress falsely threatened the photographer, so that Ritika in front of Ritika should not be shocked that I am getting all this done. Said that we will not leave you and then the maid brought Ritika to the house and Ritika started talking to her. Sister, what will happen to me now, I am not able to understand what to do and Ritika started crying loudly, then the maid silences her and plays her next plan. The elder one says to Ritika that there is a way, see, it is night. When I will take you there, Didi says, "Hey, just get ready, you will have only money and then it's night. Ritika gets ready and the maid takes her to a place where big people like to spend money." So many rich and wealthy people were dancing with girls in that club but Ritika was not liking all this and Ritika was so beautiful that the maid made her a deal with a rich man and that rich man. Inshaan comes to Ritika and asks her name and after that he gives Inshaan Daru Pale to Ritika due to which Ritika starts feeling a little dizzy and he takes her to the room and when morning comes, Ritika sees that her There was not even a single piece of clothing on her body and there was a camera installed in front of her. Everything that happened that night was recorded. That night, Ritika got very scared and went home with that camera. As soon as she reached home, Ritika She saw that the wrong thing Inshaan had done to her in the night, he was drinking alcohol with the wife, that too at her house, then Ritika said, what are you doing here? The wife said, now this story is not hidden from me anymore. Whatever I have done, I have got it done, then Ritika went into shock and said that I had considered you as my sister and what harm had I done to you that you did this to me, I am going to the police, I will not leave you. Then the maid glared at Ritika. Don't think that there was only one camera installed at night, I had installed two, you brought one and I have one, if you go to the police, I will share this video of yours with your mom and dad, only then Ritika. She said no, don't do this, please, I fold your hands and started crying. Ritika was in a bad state. Next night, the mistress fixed another meeting of Ritika with some millionaire Inshaan and came to her room and said, don't take tension, everyone. I fixed it and Ritika started crying and you closed the gate and she decided to make herself happy. She took a piece of sardine and tied it around her neck and tied it to the fan. Then she did not know. She thought about your mother and father, that my mother And I have no father and even if I die, the world will misunderstand me and my mother and father will die anyway and I won't be able to show my face to anyone, so she decided to fight and I will definitely go to seek justice that very night. After that, the police reached the post and got them arrested and from this case, 30 more people were caught who were associated with the maid gang and then she also got the opportunity of modeling and she soon became a heroin. This is the only story which is told about the girl from Gurugram. To hear such an exciting story that happened in Mumbai, contact us on our website >>>>quickness.๐Ÿ’–

0 Comments:

Post a Comment